Senior Product Marketing Manager
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
The role: As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll join a growing team responsible for product positioning, sales enablement, campaign strategy, analyst relations, and messaging. You’ll have an immediate impact on the business supporting sales, influencing analysts, and leading marketing campaigns.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you’ll own segments of our solutions and services, and become an expert in those areas so you can enable our sales channels for success.
What you'll do:
- Identify and develop product positioning that differentiates Recorded Future as the leading security intelligence provider
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy from inception to execution for the products and services you own
- Drive and manage product launches including planning, messaging, and communication
- Create and maintain sales and marketing tools including whitepapers, presentations, videos, and blog posts in order to communicate the value proposition of our products to targeted audiences
- Share in the accountability for quarterly business goals through support of the marketing and sales teams
- Conduct and support enablement efforts for internal sales teams and channel partners
- Lead and develop campaign themes within the marketing team working with internal stakeholders as well as agencies
- Conduct market intelligence - be the expert on our buyers, their buying criteria, and the problems they need to solve; understand the competitive landscape
- Drive demand generation – support the strategy, business goals, and programs that create interest for Recorded Future
- Develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, on social media, and as a spokesperson for analyst engagements
- Communicate with industry analysts to increase positive brand awareness
What you'll bring:
- BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise security software
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales, marketing, and development processes
- Work independently while also collaborating across multiple teams
- Demonstrated leadership, sales support, project management, and training skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to handle many assignments simultaneously
- Some travel required for internal meetings, conferences, and trade shows (under normal circumstances)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.