Principal Product Manager
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
What's your new role about?
If you're a Principal Product Manager who’s worked in a hands-on product role delivering complex modern software into production; this could be the role to challenge and expand your product management skills and knowledge. You would have to deliver end to end product management processes, solve complex problems for customers and the business aligned with the product roadmap. All this on a global scale!
Ori - Defining the future of computing
We’re working with the world’s leading network providers to build the next generation of the cloud, one that offers new ways to deliver modern applications with unparalleled performance and instant scalability.
Our Ori Global Edge platform connects high performance software deployments, such as industrial IoT, gaming and critical infrastructure, with the lowest-latency compute from the world's best connected networks.
Ori is a deeptech, Series-A scaleup backed by leading investors, including Episode 1, Force Over Mass Capital, Addition and Telefonica.
We’re a pioneering team of engineers, architects and designers solving real-world problems to make scalable edge computing a reality. We’d love you to join us.
Here’s a breakdown of your role (not all of it, just the most important stuff)
- Actively engage our customers and partners to inform product direction and to evangelize the product
- Help us define and drive the product vision and roadmap
- Identify and prioritise a backlog for your product
- Continuously discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable and feasible solutions
- Working collaboratively with engineers and designers to define product development direction through writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Bringing clarity where there is uncertainty, managing risk and continuously delivering value
- Continuously track progress through use of data to make informed decisions and pivot when required
To be successful in your new role, these are the essentials you’ll need
- Demonstrable track record of discovering customer problems and deliver valuable, desirable and feasible solutions
- Experience in technology powered products e.g. Containers, Kubernetes and software defined networks (SDN)
- Firm grasp of dual track agile processes, rapid prototyping and lean UX methodologies
- Experience of working closely and collaboratively with other internal functions to drive product definition, design and prototyping process.
- Previous software engineering experience or strong experience working closely with software engineering teams and other internal functions
- Strong bias towards action, excellent problem solving, planning, prioritisation and communication skills, comfortable liaising across teams
- Commercial acumen; data-driven decision-maker with exceptional stakeholder management skills
Putting our people first
- We believe that equality and inclusion create a more collaborative, more successful environment, where you can recognise and reach your potential.
- Your diverse life experiences, background and perspectives matter to us. We’re about culture-add, not culture-fit, and we’ll help you apply these qualities to extraordinary challenges.
- Whether you’re learning new technologies, making decisions with imperfect information, or developing new skills, we’ll be there to support you.
Here are the benefits you’ll get when you join us
- Option scheme, private health insurance, 4% employer pension contributions
- Work remotely from home or a local co-working space; meet up with colleagues throughout the year
- Paid maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Training and professional development, supported by an annual budget
- Generous, flexible holiday allowance
Find out more at: https://www.ori.co/