Head of Product, Safe Haven Audiences
San Francisco, CA, United States
Head of Product, Safe Haven Audiences
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
LiveRamp Safe Haven helps organizations network their sphere of influence through secure, permissioned data collaboration, increasing their understanding of, and ability to engage with their consumers at a level previously reserved to the select few digital giants.
As the Head of Audiences at LiveRamp, you will own the vision, strategy and execution of the Safe Haven Audiences product. This product enables marketers to create better customer experiences by managing, collaborating with, and activating their customer data. You will combine an expert understanding of marketer needs alongside a clear strategic view on how to build and scale successful audience products in the rapidly evolving enterprise customer data management ecosystem.
- Own the success of a fast growing product line at LiveRamp - Safe Haven Audiences
- Develop the strategy and roadmap that create substantial differentiation
- Manage pricing and P&L for your product line
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution to create sustainable differentiation
- Discover and define business cases for new market opportunities
- Develop GTM plans with marketing for product launches and sales enablement
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholder groups inside and outside of LiveRamp
- Build relationships and work closely with engineering to ensure alignment and delivery
- Build support for your vision and strategy from executive stakeholders
- Build the team and product that delivers world class audience tools on a global scale
- 7+ years Product Management experience with recent years within AdTech, MarTech, or adjacent data technologies - DMP/CDP experience a plus
- 5+ years leading an enterprise SaaS and/or Data Management product
- Experience taking enterprise SaaS products to market and managing growth throughout the product lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience working with geographically dispersed engineering teams
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Desire to work in San Francisco
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco or remote on the west coast
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-Remote (Recruiters - remove this tag if the role is NOT a remote position)