We are a rapidly growing UX team focused on crafting innovative end-to-end designs and customer experiences for a global customer base with millions of users around the globe. Our work and vision define Qualtrics as the Experience Management company. We are looking for designers in Seattle, Provo, and Krakow to join our passionate group of builders. Our leaders and customers expect and encourage us to push the boundaries of what an enterprise product could be, envisioning across all platforms to directly impact the product roadmap and our customer’s goals.
Have you ever dreamt of being able to completely understand the users you design products for? And work on the tools that allow others to understand theirs as well? Come join us at Qualtrics as an important member of our UX team. You have at least 5 years of experience crafting beautiful and easy to use experiences in complex web applications and an intense appetite for everything UX & Design. You also have an outstanding portfolio available for review.
What Success Looks Like in the Role
Your product UX design vision sees 1-2 years into the future and evolves by listening to customers and ideating ground breaking solutions. You identify and surface UX issues and opportunities ensuring that they are closed out. Leading collaboration across software development, product management, and product marketing you create fluid, intuitive user experiences that scale seamlessly across desktop, mobile applications and push into paradigms such as voice.
A Day in the Life
- Spend time with a customer learning from them what would make Qualitics integrate into their workflow and improve the quality of their work
- Build high fidelity wireframes of a multi-variant workflow that inspires users in a research study in how it simplifies the customer journey
- Partner with your Engineering and Product leads on a product roadmap that pushes the boundaries of what it means to be the market leading Experience Company.
- Develop a new standard in how core design patterns are shared and documented ensuring that engineers around the globe can seamlessly tap into the patterns allowing them to independently build with confidence
- Attend a UX team critique - inform and support the work that is being presented by your team members and help inspire junior members of the team
- Translate data from a usability study and translate it into concrete user interface design improvements and get them prioritized into sprint planning so customers see an immediate impact
- Integrate the latest standards in interaction design and trends in user design into the product to create the most intuitive and easy to use enterprise product in the market.
You are a customer advocate, you grow and mentor other designers, and you live to see your designs fully executed in products. You have a clear history of crafting user experiences for web and apps that inspire brand loyalty. You have a proven track record of rigorously applying user-centered design processes and methodologies to product development and are enthusiastic about solving complex user interface problems. You have experience with data visualization and a deep understanding of what it takes to build responsive web applications. From data modeling to UI transitions, design systems to pattern definition, your diverse set of skills delivers consumer quality with enterprise power.
- 2+ years as an information architect, user experience or interaction designer (we are looking for different levels from junior to senior)
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field such as Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Visual Arts, or Computer Science. Master’s preferred
- Have shipped and maintained multiple products and features with an online portfolio that showcases this work and your process
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence stakeholders with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of web accessibility principles and experience in building for accessibility
- Proficiency in a variety of prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch. Principle, Photoshop, Mural and/or other design tools are a plus.