Senior Product Designer, Ads
San Francisco, New York City, Remote
As a Senior Product Designer on our Ads team, you will be responsible for defining and designing the look and feel of the Reddit Advertiser Platform, as well as the Reddit ad experience. You'll partner with our product and engineering teams to build the tools and processes that our partners will use to manage their campaigns and help them deliver a robust experience to Reddit users and our communities. You will leverage design-thinking and product strategy to create innovative experiences and features across the Reddit ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem solving or process improvements
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious and lead to innovative design solutions
- Gather community input and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product area to end-users through research or other community events
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end users
Who You Might Be
- Experience working on ads or enterprise products across multiple platforms (desktop and mobile)
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders
- Humble and motivated to ship the best product; you're always thinking about how to improve the experience for the end user
In addition to your application, please submit a portfolio or case studies that highlight the breadth and depth of your design experience. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.