Senior UX Researcher - B2B App
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:As a Senior UX Researcher at Glovo, you will help us improve the experience of +70,000 partners (B2B users) worldwide in a brand new and talented team.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- You’ll work on the UXR team for one of our most exciting product verticals.
- You’ll build a foundational understanding of a domain we haven’t investigated before to inform strategic business and design decisions.
- You’ll define key research questions and objectives in loosely marked problem spaces.
- You’ll find creative ways to gather users’ data in an environment where interaction with them is limited.
- You’ll create effective strategies to gather users’ insights from a diverse range of countries, languages, cultures and mental models.
- You’ll identify and evaluate motivations, frustrations and unmet needs to reduce errors in Order Preparation and improve efficiency in Store Management.
- You’ll develop and maintain processes to ensure consistency and scalability of your insights and practices across Glovo.
- You’ll help shape the UXR vision and evangelise a partner-centred mindset while assessing opportunities for Glovo to innovate and grow.
- You’ll collaborate using strong communication, written communication and facilitation skills.
- You’ll train product designers and product managers in usability testing to accelerate feedback loops and ensure a user-centred mindset.
- You’ll build trusted relationships with stakeholders by being collaborative, flexible, and resourceful.
- You’ll help raise the bar by working on strategies to create, maintain and operationalise research methods.
- You’ll work in an environment built on trust, inclusiveness, constructive feedback and flexibility in a flat structure with a collaborative mindset.
- +5 years of domain expertise in UX Research in SaaS environments.
- Proven experience working with Mixed Methods Research with large-scale and diverse audiences (i.e.: insights communities, contextual inquiries, etc).
- Ability to identify appropriate methods, execute studies, and synthesise findings.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills to spread your findings accurately and comprehensively across Glovo.
- Capability of being lean and resourceful, adapting your approach and methodologies to the business needs while also challenging the Product roadmap,
- Recognise familiarity and comfort working with quantitative Data teams. Knowledge of navigation metrics, analytics or data analysis is highly appreciated.
- Strong communication and written communication skills in English.
- Degree in Behavioural Economics, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Service Design or related fields is appreciated.
- Communication and writing skills in Spanish, Polish, French, Portuguese, Rumanian, Italian, French or Ukrainian is a nice-to-have.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/