Product Designer, Acquisition - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Role DescriptionThe Acquisition team is part of the Growth group, focused on creating long-term customers by helping people discover the value of Dropbox. Acquisition drives top of funnel conversions for all of Dropbox. We aim to inspire prospective and existing customers to explore and try the best products to suit their long-term needs, through an effective and frictionless web experience. o accomplish our mission, there needs to be a natural intersection of Brand (expression, vision), Marketing (site visitors, messaging/positioning) and Growth (end to end journey from sign-up, plan selection, to check out). Our primary Acquisition web surface area – Dropbox.com, one of the most visited product websites in the world – is evolving. As we expand the Dropbox product offerings, we’re re-hauling and expanding our web surface areas, to reach a growing customer base. As a member of this team you’ll help define the future of our impactful and highly visible surface areas. We’re looking for curious and inventive full stack product designers to create end-to-end experiences - from identifying and understanding pain points to owning the craft and finish of every detail in the product.
- Influence strategic and holistic decision making across our many web surfaces.
- Bring clarity and insight to problems that are broad and ambiguous in scope, integrating user, business, and technical constraints into a compelling narrative.
- Skillfully explain your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Operate with a holistic, end-to-end journey mindset by leveraging Design Research, our customer archetypes and their actions and needs across our web surfaces.
- Concept, design, prototype, and conduct user testing. Iterate based on feedback to create simple, impactful experiences.
- Work closely with fellow Acquisition and Brand designers to help expand our new web design system.
- Collaborate closely with engineers to bring your work to life.
- 5+ years of relevant web design experience—ideally at a product-driven company
- Enthusiasm and experience working collaboratively with many cross-functional team members (e.g. Marketing, Brand, Product Management and Engineering), as you maintain a strong design perspective.
- Ability to identify and frame problems and opportunities from a user-centric perspective, leaning heavily on data & research.
- Strong experience with quantitative decision making around revenue-oriented goals.
- Clearly communicate complex user flows that integrate multiple features, users, and workflows.
- Experience leveraging design and brand systems for high quality visual design results.
- A portfolio showing your ability to tackle complex problems while creating seamless web experiences.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Must submit an online portfolio/work samples.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design.
Job tags: Engineering Figma Product management Research User flows User testing Visual design Web design
Job region(s): North America Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 7 0 0