Director, Growth Marketing | Acquisition
Posted 3 weeks ago
If you’ve ever wished you had a job that could actually make a difference in someone’s life, this is your chance. In your role as Director, Growth Marketing, Acquisition, you’ll design and implement trend-setting new campaigns that increase Livongo’s reach, and thus enable more people to simplify and improve their healthcare regimen. Through your leadership and inspiration, Livongo can continue to break records in growth and innovation, as we help people live healthier, happier lives.
Your major goals in this role will be to develop a marketing strategy and marketing team that will help Livongo increase Member acquisition and thus perpetuate our growth. We’re looking for a creative and inspiring leader who brings accountability, innovation and an enthusiastic customer focus to the team, while consistently achieving results.
This is a pivotal time in Livongo’s expansion and we’ve already made healthcare history, with both our innovations and our IPO. Come achieve personal gratification and professional growth with a healthcare category leader that Fortune named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Lead and grow a team of growth marketers focused on acquisition
- Develop the strategy to increase acquisition and drive its execution
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- Work closely with Data Science to build Growth Marketing and Acquisition dashboards
- Deliver results and translate those successes into insights for the rest of the team
- Perform frequent user research to glean insights and identify growth opportunities
- Keep learning!
- Think creatively, brainstorm and bring new tactics, campaigns and ideas to life
Our successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a consumer product/service environment
- Experience in Growth or Growth Marketing
- Proven success working cross-functionally, with the ability to positively influence decisions and actions
- Experience leading and growing high-performing teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze results, provide insights and make decisions to move forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as keen listening and interpretation skills
- A creative approach to projects and problems, with the ability to solve problems in real-time
- A proactive, independent self-starter approach, with enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
- Willingness to take risks
- A passion for Livongo’s mission
- A college degree; ideally an MBA
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.