Enterprise Software UX Designer (Milan)
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a Product Designer with a passion for building products at scale, we would like to connect. Ideally, you are comfortable in complex problem spaces, advocate for users in all your design decisions, and have experience utilizing data visualizations in your user interfaces.
Sysdig is looking for an experienced Enterprise Software UX Designer to join our design team in Milan. The ideal designer has experience building products at scale — research, feedback, and user interaction data should be critical parts of your toolkit. You’re comfortable in complex problem spaces and may have a history of working in product areas like system infrastructure monitoring, compliance and security, and software continuous integration and delivery pipelines. You are curious about AI-enabled user interfaces and have utilized data visualizations as a layer in your user interfaces.
Designers at Sysdig play a critical role at every step of the product development process, from high-level ideas to crafting the final user experience for a feature. We look for designers who think deeply, communicate clearly, and thrive collaborating across roles and expertise to create a better user experience.
- Design experiences that make it intuitive for users to interact with complex systems and large data-sets
- Partner with product managers, to solicit user input, and use it to shape product development efforts
- Provide design support throughout the product development, from initial concept to launch and post-release
- Contribute to evolving our design system and UX strategy
- Mentor less experienced designers on the team and help them grow
- Lead the design for your primary projects hands-on, while managing and prioritizing the work for collaborating designers
- Help to grow the design team
- 5+ years experience as a member of a product design team in a project lead role
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design and interactive prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Excellence in design craft
- Self-motivated team player able to work with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Can initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Experience conducting customer research and user testing to improve designs
- Bonus: experience working with the Goal Directed Design Methodology
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Generous monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture and more
- Ticket restaurants
- Fantastic office location in the heart of Brera district!
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated