Washington, DC, Remote (USA)
Thank you for checking out our careers page and for your interest in working for Truebill! Truebill is dedicated to providing the best candidate experience possible. We will only reach out to you through official channels with a truebill.com email. Please only apply to roles through our careers page: https://www.truebill.com/careers/.
Protect yourself from job scams! A reminder Truebill will never ask for any personal information until we have extended an offer from a @truebill.com verified email.
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
Truebill is a YC-backed startup with offices in San Francisco and Washington, D.C. Our DC office is right on the Silver Spring metro! Hundreds of thousands of people use Truebill to manage their daily finances and take control of their money. We just recently announced our $17 million Series C round of funding and are now looking to scale our all star team!
With a mission to improve the financial health of everyday people, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills, and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
We are looking for a UX researcher to join us in building Truebill! This role is all about the customer. You will be responsible for conducting qualitative research, working with our customers to better understand how they use the product, how we can drive the product forward, as well as work with the greater organization to solve problems and perform customer studies. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking to make a huge impact at a high-growth startup and is excited about joining Truebill’s mission of empowering millions of everyday people to take control of their finances.
Specifically, you will:
- Conduct and evaluate qualitative research, while using a diverse set of UX research tools and methods
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics
- Use creative ways to plan and implement customer research strategies and methodologies
- Perform usability studies with consumers - ask questions, gather and analyze data
- Evangelize a culture of user research within the company
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 5+ years of UX research experience
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Experience performing all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Strong communication skills with the ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Comfortable collaborating effectively with stakeholders and acting as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive team player mentality
- Excellent time-management skills
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.