Sr Data Analyst - Global Growth Strategy (They/She/He)
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:We are looking for a world-class Global incentives analyst to become part of our Global Loyalty & Promotions team. Are you able to translate data into actionable insights? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fast and rapidly changing environment helping to build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meeting you! As a Sr Data Analyst you will lead the Promotions/Referrals strategy and execution at Glovo for a set of regions and functions. You will be the driving force that maximizes their impact by partnering with Product, Data, CRM and local Growth teams. You will obsess with turning Promotions/Referrals into a vital engagement lever for us with outstanding performance metrics.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define and execute the strategy behind our promotions/referrals program
- Interpret what drives customer invites and turn data insights into action
- Define an action plan involving CRM, Product, and Growth teams
- Align specific budgets with all the markets and the controlling team
- A degree in Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Physics or Maths (Master's Degree would be advantageous)
- SQL working expertise, which will be tested in the process.
- 2-3 years experience in: (1) Business Analytics; (2) Project management and delivering projects
- Great communication skills (presentations are your thing) and people skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Spanish is a plus
- Problem-solving and results-driven attitude. You have the ability to work independently and have outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical mindset
- Ease in learning fast and adapting yourself to different business situations
- Experience in startups or technological platforms
- Understanding of growth / loyalty / retention on food delivery companies
- Background in technological consultancy firms as functional/business analyst
- Familiarity with AB Testing frameworks
- Experience in international environments
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Analytics Engineering SQL
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 1 0 0