UI / UX Designer
Remote - Kent, Washington, United States
FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline business processes and be better stewards of their data. Customers like Amazon, PayPal, New York City, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader.
We’re looking for a User Interface / User Experience Designer to join our Product team at FormAssembly.
As a UI/UX Designer, here’s how you’ll help FormAssembly deliver exceptional user experiences through our product:
- Create and iterate rapidly on low-fidelity wireframes
- Design artifacts such as journey maps, experience flow diagrams, and presentations to communicate your design approach and gain alignment across stakeholders
- Research best practices in and around web applications to build features that meet the product vision along with address customer needs
- Document design decisions with high fidelity mock ups and detailed descriptions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers, support, marketing, sales, and business development teams to identify pain points and improve user experience through design solutions
- Drive your design decisions with data — strategize and conduct meaningful user research, collect customer feedback, then synthesize and present your findings as design concepts
- Perform usability testing to validate design directions and inform opportunities for improvement
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- 3+ years minimum of professional experience as a UX, IA, UI, and/or interactive designer
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, enterprise and B2B product design.
- Must be located in a US Eastern/Central time zone, or be able to work standard US Eastern hours daily
- Comfortable in an Agile work environment
- Excellent communicator and writer
- Experience creating and maintaining a living style guide and design elements library
Bonus points for:
- Design experience with iOS and Android applications
- Experience working remote
FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform, built to help organizations streamline processes and drive quality form conversions. At our core, our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it’s like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!