International Product Analyst, E-Commerce (m/f/x)
The International Product Analyst E-Commerce will drive the analysis and insights for the new e-commerce function for HelloFresh International. This person will play a pivotal role in uncovering insights that will feed into the product and assortment strategy across several markets. They will formulate key recommendations around product assortment, categories, pricing, and promotions within the portfolio.
What you’ll do
- You will serve as the key analytics contact on the Int’l E-commerce Product team, working closely with the Intl Category Manager on key analysis to support the ecommerce portfolio strategies, and regular reporting efforts against agreed KPIs.
- You will source and mine through data and and provide analysis for all aspects of our e-commerce portfolio in order to gain a better understanding of performance and the implications to our assortment, categorization, pricing, and promotions across international markets
- You will track key customer metrics such as uptake, repurchase rate, & customer feedback and ratings and guide procurement efforts with actionable feedback for suppliers
- You will translate data into actionable insights and visualization dashboards which will serve to inform various teams on the performance and opportunities in improving the ecommerce portfolio
- You will develop new or evolve existing dashboards in order to visualize the most important data points on the performance and KPIs, across all international markets
- You will use Excel, SQL, Tableau and other relevant analytics / reporting tools to work efficiently and at scale
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role in data analytics/ business intelligence; CPG or E-Commerce experience is a plus
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Analytical: you can tackle vague, complex problems using data and logic; you have experience analyzing and synthesizing data into clear, actionable insights
- Adaptable: you’re a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Collaborative: you have experience managing projects that involve input from multiple stakeholders to accomplish a shared goal
- Scrappy: you can quickly make sense of ambiguous situations, roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Entrepreneurial: you’re able to prioritize and manage your own workflow, and you’re not afraid to take on responsibility and make real business impact
- Detail-oriented: you’re careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks
- Required Skill Set:
- You have excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint
- You have excellent skills in querying with at least one dialect of SQL; python is a plus
- You have excellent skills in data visualization and creating dashboards (e.g. Tableau)
- Already based in Berlin or willing to move there, with possibility to travel to other HelloFresh locations
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.