Senior Product Analyst
Wayfair Analytics is the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data. The Payments & Fraud teams, based in Berlin Germany, are building a state of the art infrastructure to offer our customers the optimal payment experience while minimizing the impact of fraud. This growing cross-functional team is focused on expanding the e-commerce platform with emphasis on efficiency, scalability, and profitability, with real-time impact on the entire organization.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join the Fraud Engineering organization who have built a truly cross-functional team of software engineers, data scientists and product managers. We aspire for a modern, best-in-class architecture to enable our business to scale to the fullest of our potential.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with the Engineering teams to create entire customer experiences and improve the existing ones.
- Develop a strong understanding of how end users behave through data, using that understanding to define and track KPIs for different attack vectors.
- Become the subject matter expert for data, analytics, and testing of our partner applications to ensure accurate and proper interpretation of core business metrics and supplier behavior.
- Perform deep-dive analysis, including the application of advanced analytical techniques to solve some of the more critical and complex business problems including measuring and reducing false positives.
- Recommend product improvements based on data analysis from our live products in collaboration with partners in Business, Product, Engineering, UX, and more, identifying the most impactful ways for data and analytics to drive decision making and accelerate profitable growth.
- Work alongside partner teams to implement your product recommendations.
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses to distribute data insights in an easily digestible manner to all relevant stakeholders and integration partners.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years experience in an Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Science or Engineering role performing quantitative analysis.
- Hands-on experience conducting quantitative analyses on large data sets. Experience with Google Data Studio, Looker and Google Analytics 360 a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics, Management or other quantitative discipline field with a strong academic record.
- Previous experience in fraud prevention technologies for ecommerce is a strong plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.