Remote: AMER Region
***PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO WHEN YOU APPLY***
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I'm building new features (and even products) that enable mobile businesses to better grow their businesses. I continually develop ways to optimize the user experience to address the needs of the world’s leading players in the app economy. I work together with other designers, product managers, and engineers to create state of the art products. I make significant contributions to the interfaces that help our customers navigate the mobile space.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Proactively thinking of ways to grow and engage our user base through great UX.
- Partnering with Product Management and conducting user research to deeply understand our customer's goals and needs.
- Grounding your decisions on research-based insights instead of gut feeling.
- Independently contributing to multiple and diverse design projects with complex scope. Every design element has a reason.
- Having a strategic and smart approach - with fast iterations, you’re able to find the best solution.
- Being self driven and managing design projects that align to the overall product strategy.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- At least 4-6 years of relevant professional design experience working on SaaS products.
- You are passionate about the latest design trends, and have a solid understanding of UX best practices.
- You have an inspiring portfolio showing us how (and why) you have designed impactful solutions.
- You have a solid understanding of interface mechanics - you just get it!
- You have experience in user-testing, design validation, A/B testing, and other qualitative and quantitative research & testing techniques.
- You have good business sense; you understand how UX impacts business KPI’s.
- Comfortable in wearing business, technical and design hats.
- You manage stakeholders with ease and you are not afraid to take a stand and defend your designs.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!