Lead Product Designer (UX)
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer (UX) who loves complex problems, helping people find exactly the right product solution, and making it seem simple. You’ll partner creatively and strategically with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, analysts, researchers and designers to help build and improve the experience of our products, while leading a group of product designers.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate
- Lead a team of Product Designers
- Let users lead the way. Our users inform where we are going. Our teams focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers and Content Strategists to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new features
- Design effective flows & interactions for a global audience
- Check analytics after release to be sure the solution works
- Keen reader of people, culture, and tea leaves; builds the relationships to make things happen
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience with end-to-end product design 1-2+ years as Sr Product Designer
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Experience turning user research recommendations into wireframes and design, recommendations, low and high-fidelity.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Adobe, prototyping tools is a must
- Experience collaborating closely with PMs, developers, designers, and other team members
- Excellent communicator, fluent in English
- Experience training and supporting other product designers
- Applications without a portfolio won’t be taken into consideration
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
Interested? Let's talk!