Senior Product Marketing Manager, Surveys
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our surveys product marketing team
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report into our 18-person product marketing and customer advocacy team, specifically focusing on industry solutions within our core surveys enterprise business. Product Marketing at SurveyMonkey is looked to as the expert in market intel, customer insights, and go-to-market strategies.
What we're looking for
For this role, we're looking for someone with experience bringing new products and industry solutions to market. You will lead positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for SurveyMonkey's vertical solutions within our surveys business.
- Lead industry specific product messaging and go-to-market motions
- Gain expertise in previously untapped industries to inform new segments and a strategy for how to pursue them
- Improve the sales cycle and support the sale team through enablement, toolkits, pitch decks, battle cards, FAQs and best practices
- Partner across marketing to create compelling customer-facing content such as demo videos, website copy, and customer stories to communicate the benefits of our solutions
- Work with the product team to influence feature development and prioritization of feature requests, based on market demand, competitive intelligence and sales and customer feedback
- 5+ years of experience in industry marketing or similar product marketing roles
- Experience leading go-to-market for new solutions, verticals, or products
- Experience supporting a sales team with content, toolkits, and pitch materials
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.