Head of Growth Marketing
Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland
Make Impossible Possible in New Space - Join ICEYE
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 10 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop - join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
To support the growth of the company, we are looking for a Head of Growth Marketing (focused on ICEYE Solutions) to join the global Marketing team at ICEYE, reporting to VP Marketing.
We are looking for an exceptional growth marketer with passion and ability to build our demand generation capabilities, amplifying our pipe and revenue growth for our solutions business by driving agile and impactful marketing programs for this strategic business area, and lead us through a future where we get the right audiences to connect with our value propositions in ways that drive our solutions business forward.
What you will do:
- Define, develop and manage the demand generation and growth marketing strategy and demand generation campaigns for ICEYE solutions, primarily targeting insurance vertical
- Leverage partnerships and affiliates to maximize high quality leads and demand generation opportunities for solutions
- Interact with high priority customers and business partners to nurture strong relationships and to yield mutually beneficial marketing opportunities for joint business growth
- Uncover creative, non-traditional, and new methods of acquiring clients in addition to the more established approaches
- Lead analysis of marketing campaign performance across the touchpoints for tracking results and optimizing the campaigns
- Turn data into actionable insights, and help past performance lead to pipeline generating future plans
- Communicate with stakeholders on growth marketing program execution, results, and impact
- Establish and champion clear, lean processes for efficient workflow
What you need to succeed:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience with emphasis on audience acquisition, demand generation and growth marketing with proven track record of meeting/exceeding pipeline and revenue growth goals
- Experience in creating and executing an agile growth marketing strategy
- Experience within property insurance, natural catastrophe response, and claims is a plus
- Data-driven, results-oriented self-starter
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence, and work across the teams - strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth environment
- Familiarity working with Hubspot and Salesforce Sales Cloud is a must
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and spirit
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties, etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space missions coming soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible.
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE’s policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.