Growth Marketing Manager
Remote - New York, New York, United States
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (20X revenue growth in 2020)
- Strong leadership team from Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, GEICO, Lending Club, SoFi, etc.
About the role:
You will be partnering with our Sr Marketing Director of Acquisition and owning the day-to-day management of our marketing channels. You will be an integral part of Jerry’s performance marketing efforts from testing and scaling channels to collaborating with our in-house marketing creative team on new ideas. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience owning key channels of a 8-figure annual marketing budget!
- Own to day to day marketing channel management
- Launch new campaigns, ad sets, ads & optimize our spend to hit key KPIs to foster profitable growth for the company
- Partner with our Sr Marketing Director on testing new marketing channels
- Execute tests from start to finish. Presenting hypotheses, executing setup, and analyzing results
- Work closely with our in-house creative team; communicate creatives successes and failures and provide guidance on iterations and new ideas
- Research and present new approaches to our marketing operation, from automating processes to account structure to building dashboard and reports
- 2-3 years experience in paid performance marketing
- Experience managing Facebook Ads required, Google Search experience is a plus
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail, accuracy and double- and triple-checking everything before you execute
- You can handle big responsibilities with limited resources
- You have strong advertising intuition, understand consumer psychology, and enjoy brainstorming new ideas for reaching customers more effectively
- You are a clear communicator
- You enjoy working with numbers daily and pride yourself on presenting accurate data
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL skills preferred
Jerry.ai is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). There are 240M cars in the US alone. For most people, cars are one of the most expensive assets they own and families on average spend 20% of their income on car expenses, making this a massive market.
We started with helping people optimize the cost of car insurance and our vision is to help people in every aspect of car ownership. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 18 months and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store). Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We have raised over $50M+ in financing.