Senior Product Manager, XOA - 12 Month Term
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Listening to Albertans. Going deeper to understand who they are and where they’re going. Translating the complex world of banking and investing into brilliantly simple solutions. Through all this, we believe we can create happiness. This is the ATB way.
Job Number: REQ1793
Location: Anywhere in Alberta
Apply by: Monday May 10, 2021
# Positions available: 1
Leader Name: Chris Lugg
PLEASE NOTE: This job posting is for a 12 month term role.
As ATB’s next Senior Product Manager, you are a visionary with an exceptional ability to execute while listening to our clients and team mates. You pay attention to Jobs to be done and problems to be solved, ensuring balance between end user needs and enterprise objectives. You understand people, process, technology and innovation as well as the fine thread that binds all these together to deliver profitable client outcomes.
You will work closely with experts in product management, research, design, and development, and inspire others to build experiences clients love.You build actionable plans to manage through the product life cycle through listening to clients, aligning with partners in the business, conceiving the experiences, designing the outcomes and drive to delivery. You will achieve this by collaborating with key stakeholders, and a comprehensive team of experts and opinions that will ensure our success.You’ll maximize the potential and adoption of your products by establishing performance benchmarks and usage metrics that drive KPIs and growth.
Always looking for new vision and inspiration, you’ll find new experience opportunities in the metrics and the market. You’ll be curious and understand trends, anticipate market needs, follow the competition, and ensure ATB is always leading for our clients and Team Members.
- Lead the end to end product development cycle: concept, business case, requirements, development, delivery and refinement.
- Manage multiple products/projects
- Consult with stakeholders, provide direction, and make critical decisions.
- With a continuously changing/evolving environment , this role will have to stay abreast of what is current, not only within Financial Institutions, but within various industries.
- Be the champion for continuous technology and process improvement within the team
- Conduct regular reviews of vendors and their role in the client experience.
- Analyze key metrics to identify new product opportunities and enhancements to existing core capabilities
- A University degree in computer science, business, management, human computer interactions or related disciplines
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in product management or project management/reviewing, creating, updating products or offerings
- An unrelenting focus on delivering value to the Client
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall organizations
- The ability to build and maintain squad culture, especially with remote team members
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to tell a really good story
- Functional knowledge of RACI and its use in organizing resources
- Experience working in JIRA is an asset
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Online applications are preferred.
Purpose. Growth. Advancement. Fun. Rewards… learn about our perks and benefits.
A little about ATB:
We are Alberta’s largest, home grown financial institution and for the last 80+ years, we’ve transformed people’s understanding of what banking can–and should–make possible. Today, 5,500+ ATB team members embrace a growth mindset in order to help bring ATB’s story to life, delivering happiness to our customers and team members alike. It’s why we’re also a highly sought after, award-winning employer. The best part is, we’re just getting started. Join us, and create happiness.
What happens next?
If you make the shortlist for this role, you will hear from us within 10 business days of the posting close date. We will also keep your application on file for future roles that you may wish to consider.
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview.
Stay in touch!