Technical Product Manager
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted 3 weeks ago
About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation FinTech company headquartered in Houston, TX with additional offices in San Diego, Chicago and Beverly, MA. We provide financial products that are easy to use and accessible that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States, we have made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management service that is customized to the consumer’s individual situation.
Our leadership team has extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management marketplace. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to best serve our customers. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
About the Role
We are building a new product technology team to rebuild, relaunch, and evolve our consumer-facing web applications from scratch with modern agile best practices. As a Product Manager at Beyond Finance you will be devising product strategy, creating technical requirements, and overseeing the execution of high-impact initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Create, manage, and prioritize product road map in alignment with business goals
- Lead product execution from vision, through delivery, and iterating on next steps
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, and various business functions to deliver new products
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to distill down into actionable requirements
- Lead product development ceremonies (daily stand, sprint planning, backlog grooming, facilitate retros, and any architectural discussions)
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and project scope throughout the delivery process
- Measure and review data to come up with ways to improve and build new features
What We Look For
- 2+ years in a product management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of execution and successful delivery of products and individual features
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience
- Project management and ability navigating competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand, summarize, and communicate complex technical architectural concepts
- Understand technical limitations and trade-offs to help determine what to build
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join our fast-paced, growing, and innovative business and make a positive impact.
- 4 weeks to Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, vision, and commuter benefits
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity employer*