Product Marketing Intern
San Mateo, CA
COMPANY AT A GLANCE
Founded in 2015, Sendbird is the leading consumer engagement platform trusted by modern digital apps like Reddit, Delivery Hero, Dream 11, Carousell, Headspace, and Hinge . We allow any app (or Website) to quickly and easily embed rich real-time chat, voice, and video experiences into their app to help engage users in conversations and enable additional actions through those conversations. This could be connecting drivers and consumers in a timely fashion to reduce cancellations for a delivery app, helping buyers get their questions answered from sellers to increase transactions in a digital marketplace, or increasing engagement between users in an online community.The platform has over 100M MAUs from 150+ countries operating in industries ranging from marketplaces, ride-sharing and online communities to gaming, live video streaming and healthcare.
The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; Denver, NYC, Seoul, London, Singapore and Bengaluru and has raised over $120M from leading investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Shasta Ventures, August Capital, Y Combinator, Tiger Global Management, Meritech Capital and FundersClub.
To learn more, visit the company website:
Sendbird is looking for a Marketing Intern to join the Product Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to learn different aspects of the PMM role including stats, market research, competitive analysis, building Sendbird asset library for sales enablement, assisting Sr PMMs with product launch deliverables, and social media marketing.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong interest in marketing/PMM as a future career option
- Social media marketing experience and interest is ideal
- Highly motivated to learn
- Keen interest in a startup environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collect and analyze data to identify consumer trends
- Research consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Create graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Prepare marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Measure consumer satisfaction with products or services
- Monitor and managing the company's social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- MBA and/or 1-2 yrs marketing, market analysis or tech/SaaS product related experience is a plus
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Finally, there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We encourage you to apply if this role excites you. At Sendbird, one of our core values is Global Citizenship. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal state, or local law.