VP Field and Growth Marketing EMEA
Paris, Île-de-France, France
More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120.As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.Mirakl is:
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
Mirakl is looking to hire a highly innovative, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented Vice President, EMEA Growth & Field Marketing to join Mirakl’s leadership team and help drive our growth in the exploding enterprise marketplace category.
Reporting to the Global Chief Marketing Officer, you will own end-to-end marketing campaigns, programs, and tactics to achieve EMEA regional pipeline targets – including both marketing sourced and influenced. You are a strategic and analytical leader in B2B SaaS marketing who knows how to set a vision, then mobilizes to achieve measurable and quantifiable results, effectively and cost-efficiently. As part of the role, you will be leading and rapidly scaling a distributed regional team, while also developing current talent to achieve results and accelerate careers. A strategic partner, you excel in setting your vision and rallying the organization to execute and achieve goals. You will also be closely aligned with EMEA sales leaders across direct sales, alliances, business development, and customer success as well as the global marketing colleagues.
As a key leader of the growing EMEA marketing team, your responsibilities include:
- Successfully deliver pipeline targets by designing and driving the overall, integrated marketing plan for the EMEA region (goals, KPIs, budget, staffing, campaigns, tactics, and events schedule region-wide and in local Mirakl hubs).
- Translate the overall marketing plan and goals into actionable quarterly targets, initiatives and metrics for EMEA growth and field marketing. Provide the primary point of contact to EMEA sales leadership and Mirakl global leadership to continuously align efforts, communicate, and track progress, as well as respond to emerging opportunities in the business.
- Drive execution through growth marketing team members and field marketing managers in each hub. Develop and implement a best practice playbook, based on data, to govern their activities and identify areas for regional consistency as well as hub level variation. Foster appropriate leverage of marketing efforts regionally and across hubs to optimize ROI.
- Support last mile execution of digital and physical campaigns with field managers to ensure relevancy, and shared accountability against pipeline-building targets
- Maintain and communicate a quarterly rolling calendar of integrated activities that drive full funnel for prospects and customers working in close partnership with Sales, Alliances and BDR teams.
- Work with industry experts and influencers in the region to strengthen Mirakl’s market influence and pipeline reach in EMEA hubs.
- Effectively manage budgets in both planning and execution and communicate spend efficiency.
- Exhibit exceptional leadership skills and the ability to attract, develop and coach high-performing marketing talent while embracing Mirakl’s values
- Work with EMEA Communications and Customer Marketing counterparts as well as with Global Marketing colleagues to introduce new marketing ideas, channels and tactics to help scale the business, while also taking responsibility for successful regional execution of global priorities.
- Align with global corporate and product marketing teams to ensure consistent branding and messaging for in region programs.
- 15+ years of experience working with or for a SaaS company in a global or regional marketing leadership role, including 3-5+ years of responsibility for carrying a number for sourced and influenced pipeline
- Proven ability to translate goals into impactful marketing plans that generate scalable, predictable pipeline in a high-growth environment across multiple EMEA territories
- Strong executive presence and proactive stance, including the ability to translate needs into best practice marketing programs that achieve goals and advance corporate priorities
- Experienced in physical and virtual event management, from concept to planning to execution.
- Track record of continuously improving effectiveness and efficiency of demand generation programs and tactics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams and represent the company in a positive, professional manner internally and externally
- Superior organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule
- Experience with targeted programs directed at key enterprise accounts
- Highly data driven. Experience managing projects to a fixed budget and proven ROI both directly and through third-party vendors and contractors
- Experience managing a 7-figure marketing budget working with internal and external resources and accurately forecasting spend
- Demonstrated success in driving innovation and operational excellence
- High fluency in English. Native speaker or full professional proficiency in French is a plus but not necessary.