Growth Marketing Manager, Influencer Marketing
New York, New York
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, Influencer to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) and Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the company’s revenue forward.
The Growth Marketing Manager, Influencer will be responsible to lead and execute the strategy of our Influencer marketing programs to drive results tied to key performance KPIs. This candidate will oversee the outreach and management of influencer relationships including sourcing, negotiations, contracts, approving deliverables, reporting, and building a thoughtfully planned marketing calendar. As we continue to evolve and scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What you’ll do:
- Identity, onboard, and manage relationships with paid Influencers and Affiliates who are aligned with our Brand and overall marketing goals
- Scale our existing Influencer and Affiliate channels through process improvements and finding efficiencies while identifying areas of new opportunities for growth
- Assist in maintaining reporting recaps and manage internal benchmark metrics to inform campaign effectiveness
- Manage and mentor a direct report that will support the overall influencer strategy
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams across Creative, Analytics, Brand Marketing, etc. team to compose data-driven strategies and aligned content calendars aimed at improving audience engagement and conversion
- Stay ahead of industry news and up to date with competitor activities to ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of trends and constantly drive channel innovation
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- An experienced Influencer Manager with 4+ years of Influencer and Affiliate marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company, or similar agency experience
- Previously owned end-to-end influencer marketing programs to drive new customer acquisition tied to key KPIs (CPA, CAC)
- Has experience managing an on-going incentivized Affiliate program and experience in at least one of the following tracking platforms: Shareasale, Impact, Commission Junction, Rakuten or others
- Expert managing influencers across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok
- Data focused with a mentality for testing and a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations and problem solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.