Product Analyst, Fraud Program
About the Role:
In this role, you'll be partnering with PMs and Developers to accelerate our testing roadmap by developing the strategy
and reading product tests. Additionally, you will work to use data to identify and improve our response to emergent
fraud attacks. This involves analyzing attacks and patterns, generating the specs for new features and data that our
product team can implement to prevent them in the future. Finally, you'll analyze the business logic underpinning our
existing in-product experiences and test changes to optimize the system.
• Deliver written business analysis with clear reasoning and actionable conclusions
• Use data to make excellent business decisions in an autonomous manner
• Read A/B product tests using bayesian frameworks
• Make effective tradeoffs between fraud losses and negative customer experiences
• Partner with Product Management to build a prioritization framework that captures relevant tradeoffs for the
team including setting goals and evaluating potential opportunities.
• Report to the Director of the Fraud Program
• 2+ years experience in an analytics role
• Bachelor's degree in mathematics, engineering, business, economics, or other quantitative field.
• Experience with Excel (can effectively build models) and SQL, exposure to Python and Statistical Analysis a bonus
• Ability to start from a white space problem and develop hypotheses, an analytical framework, and develop a well
• Ability to communicate decisions to individual contributors and leadership. You are able to state and defend your
decision making process
• You are scrappy, creative, and think of creative solutions in a constrained environment. You would need to have a
high degree of ownership.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer