Product Owner (m/f/d) Remote option
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
riskmethods was recognized as a FOCUS Top Employer for the fourth time in a row and as “Open Company” as well as “Top Company “by Kununu!
Engage with our software and help companies proactively protect money and reputation. Bring in your own ideas to improve our product strategy, closely collaborate with our customers to make our product even more successful and bring it to the next level.
Are you ready to take an opportunity to jump start you career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management? Then read this carefully! Working remotely or in our offices in Munich or Wroclaw, we are looking for an aspiring and motivated team player as our new
What you will do:
- As a product owner you will be developing products that define industry standard for supply chain risk management and constantly offer innovative solutions to our customers
- Be a responsible person for one part of the riskmethods solution. Plan and execute the roadmap, be involved in every stage of development of the products under your ownership. Collaborate closely with our internal and external stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of our customer needs and product requirements to enhance status-quo.
- Act as a product owner in one of our SCRUM teams and work closely with our design, development, quality management and machine learning experts
- Collaborate with product marketing and align product development with key stakeholders.
- Run user story mapping, backlog grooming and other product development related events.
- Create clearly defined tasks for the SCRUM team, fill and prioritize backlog and carefully plan every sprint to reach set objectives and goals on time.
- Contribute your own ideas to constantly improve our product.
What you should bring along:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, software development or related field.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience in SCRUM teams as a product owner. You are recognized as a product owner at an advanced level and have a great understanding of user experience and a proven background in user research.
- You come with a strong customer understanding of what drives a successful B2B product.
- You have a strong focus and you can ensure at the same time that future decisions are in line with the product vision and company strategy.
- You are both assertive and empathic, have strong prioritization skills and are passionate about working with data.
- You are a team player and have great communication skills.
- You are fluent in English
What we offer you:
- Develop together with our customer the new product category of Supply Chain Risk Management at the market leader in this field and build the worldwide largest supply chain risk network
- Work at the front of product innovation together with highly motivated and skilled team
- Work in a grown up with an agile mindset and flat hierarchies uplifting your personal growth and professional development
- Have a strong impact on our company and the business of our customers
- Bring in your own ideas.
- Attend conferences and trainings to stay up to date with the latest industry updates.
- Have plenty of fun, team events, kicker, table tennis, drinks and great colleagues
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please include your availability and your salary expectations.
riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a grown up with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - your contact person is Julia Forbes.