Senior UX Researcher
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Stuart (Geopost) is the leading last-mile and eco-friendly delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers. Our mission: Build the future of logistics for a sustainable world 🌍 🚴♂️ 🌿 📦
We are a melting-pot of 500+ people of 90+ different nationalities across Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid, and remote 🌟
Thanks to our B2B applications, we empower 2000+ companies by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery, and return solutions. We work across all industry verticals including food, grocery, and retail 🚀Our team is growing and we are now looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher to join Guillaume Simon’s team, and help us craft the future of on-demand delivery 🙌 You’ll help bring to life our UX Research department, designing processes and practices to establish a user-centred continuous learning mindset throughout the company. You will be involved in many aspects of our product's lifecycle and help drive their continuous evolution by providing user insights and data to support business and product decisions. 😎
As a senior member of our User Experience Research team, you will have a unique role in building knowledge and empathy for our users (Drivers, Clients, Operators) across international markets. You will identify and create a shared understanding of the problems they strive to solve and advocate for their stated and unstated product needs. You will help us make real connections with users and bring these insights into product teams across Stuart.
Your research will guide and inform both the product teams you will directly support and the entire company to design and develop better, innovative, useful, usable, and delightful products and experiences for our users. You'll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling, written, in-person and visual presentations on your findings and influencing with an informed point of view.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional, geographically distributed team of data scientists, user researchers, product managers, product designers, product analysts, and engineers across Paris, London, and Barcelona to make impactful, data-enabled decisions regarding our products and services.
- Define, plan, and conduct user research projects and programs through a variety of research techniques and methods (i.e., field visits, ethnography, surveys, and usability tests).
- Define and track User Experience metrics.
- Generate compelling insights, stories, and artefacts to help drive evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Communicate insights and evangelize the users’ voice across the company by teaching, telling stories, and creating compelling experiences.
- Apply rigorous analysis to understand and document complex workflows and processes.
- Build rapport and trust with both users and other company stakeholders.
- Act as a thought leader in the research domain, always advocating for the people who could use our products.
- You have 4+ years of professional experience conducting and leading qualitative and/or quantitative research in-house (experience in a B2B SaaS company and/or Logistics field is a plus) 💙
- You have comprehensive experience in research design using different qualitative & some quantitative methods and an understanding of its benefits and limitations ⚡️
- You demonstrated skills for collaborating closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers.
- You are able to work across multiple projects and prioritise research demands.
- You have improved and scaled research practices across an organization enabling others to conduct their own research.
- You are a clear and concise communicator, as well as an engaging and persuasive storyteller.
- Work-life balance - flexibility to work from home and flexible hours 🏡
- Ticket Restaurant by LunchR (in value up to 13e with 60% paid by the company) 🥗
- Wellness program (in value up to 40e) to use in any gym or sport class 🧘
- Private health care provided by Alan 🧑⚕️
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 - 5) for non-remote workers 🚇
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development 🎉
- Sports activities at the office (yoga, boxing, cardio training), monthly after-work events and much more
Stuart is a global company built up of over ninety nationalities. As English is our company language, please ensure your CV and application is in English. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications that are not in English 🙂
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome here regardless of how you look, which way you swing, or anything else that makes you, well, you. 🙌