Senior Scrum Master
Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We are seeking a Senior Scrum Master to join our team. In this role you will coach development teams in the use of agile methodologies, as well as work with senior stakeholders to maintain project goals, scope, and deliverables while adhering to lean principles. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a high-performing team and to pursue a life-changing mission.
This position can be based anywhere in Canada and the United States. We are all working remotely, but when it's safe to return to the office, US-based people may choose to work from our NYC office.
- Act as a steward of agile practices for development teams and work to continually refine and evolve agile processes for predictable and rapid software delivery
- Implement agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban throughout the organization and provide training
- Conduct agile ceremonies (e.g. Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Scrum) with the development teams
- Work seamlessly with all stakeholders to manage dependencies and deliverables
- Serve as the main point of contact and drive effective communication throughout all project phase
- Work closely with product management and technical stakeholders to clarify the schedule, status, and details of each project
- 5+ years of experience as an agile coach, scrum master, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working as a project manager in a startup environment
- Experience working on projects with high uncertainty (e.g. with a research component)
- Experience with agile approaches and concepts including Scrum, Kanban, XP or equivalent
- Experience implementing an agile development practices for teams
- Extensive experience with modern product development practices
- Experience with release coordination and project dependencies management
- Experience with Atlassian tools
- Enjoy working with cross-functional and agile teams
- You hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Experience working in a regulated environment