Product Manager - Reporting
At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user-friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? Have you been waiting for your opportunity to work for one of the hottest new tech companies? We would love to have you on board.
Product Managers work closely with other product managers, engineers, and designers to do whatever it takes to ensure we're constantly improving our product. Along the way, you will be exposed to all facets of product development, from writing feature specs and creating wireframes, to prioritizing implementation work and help QA’ing new releases.
In the Reporting cluster you will be a key asset in the delivery of data driven transformation products for customers and other external stakeholders. Everyday your team will help design and deliver a new tech art piece from start to finish: real time and historical dashboards, strategic insight packs, hip visualizations, new (smart) data sources, actions, alerts, “you name it”. Main goal is to drive better decisions across our customer base.
- Build business cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services
- Capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Digging into product analytics and making data-driven suggestions for product improvements and tests
- Triaging bugs and feature requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or an unrelated field if proven experience
- 4+ years of previous experience as a product manager, project manager, business / data analyst, management consultant or similar role
- Previous hands-on or project experience in data-driven departments ranging from data engineering to business, data analytics, reporting and data science (plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.