Data Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States
Product Management, Data
At Ripple, we provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively.
This Data product manager role is best suited for someone with experience in data management, analytics and product. You understand how to build out data capabilities and drive adoption of those features across an organization. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and managing new data product opportunities within the organization
- Owning data feature development within existing data products
- Define key performance metrics to measure the various attributes of RippleNet
- Implement standard reporting and alerts to help prioritize and measure improvements
- Intake, prioritization and backlog management for multiple products and stakeholders
- Managing working relationships across multiple teams including Data Engineering and Data Science
This person will bring strong leadership skills as they will need to collaborate heavily with cross-functional internal teams. The role resides at Ripple’s corporate headquarters in San Francisco.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re one of the best-capitalized blockchain companies with a strong market validation, some of our global customers became investors in our last funding round.
We’re led by an experienced executive team and board that includes Co-founder and Executive Chairman Chris Larsen, former Morgan Stanley Co-President Zoe Cruz, and Gene Sperling who served as the National Economic Council Data product manager and National Economic Advisor under Presidents Clinton and Obama.
More than 100 financial institutions have joined our enterprise blockchain network - many of them are the biggest banks in the world. Ripple has global offices to serve those customers in San Francisco, New York, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of experience in product management or relevant field
- Experience with complex data analytics and modeling; Strong SQL / Python experience.
- Experience partnering with data engineering, analytics and data science teams
- Understanding of modern BI platforms (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc)
- Payments experience not required but a strong interest in blockchain and Ripple’s mission is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.