Growth Marketing Manager (Remote)
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
Do you look at the world and see injustice? Do you have a passion for diversity, inclusion and the removal of prejudice, in all its forms? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
The Growth Marketing Manager role is a multidisciplinary role that is crucial to our growth. We have the foundations for fast-paced B2B growth and we need someone to take the lead on our growth marketing strategy, bring data to the table, and help take our unique proposition to the enterprise campus/graduate recruiting market.
You will have worked in a fast paced technology business before, ideally in the HR/Resourcing space. Having made your mark you are looking for the next step up and the chance to work in a young business and shape our growth marketing strategy.
- Have demonstrable experience in growth marketing roles in the B2B SaaS space - ideally within enterprise technology
- Have a solid understanding of inbound marketing, paid social, PPC, and partner campaigns
- You are comfortable working as part of an agile team alongside the sales team and content/social marketing manager
- Have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, paid advertising platforms, and content creation tools.
- Are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Have gained experience working with B2B software and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise B2B solutions
- You are a self starter who can get things done and able to handle the ambiguity of working in a fast growing business
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will:
- Establish growth strategies to support Headstart’s revenue goals with a mixture of inbound and account-based marketing.
- Create, manage and experiment with content and lead-gen campaigns.
- Work with our content and social manager to execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive brand awareness, engagement, and generate demand.
- Maintain our Hubspot CRM and analyze data across the marketing and sales pipeline to optimize the process and identify initiatives to deliver improvements on key metrics.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
Measures of success
Measures of success for this role will include:
- Setting and meeting MQL & SQL goals
- Conversion of these leads to qualified opportunities
- Clear reporting on CPL and CAC
- An awesome team of course!
- Fully flexible and remote working
- Annual team get togethers
- Unlimited holidays
- Budget for individual learning and development