Product Marketing Manager
At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionising the industry of contact centres. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience in a hyper-growth working environment. Experienced working on B2B SaaS, AI and automation technology is strongly preferred. You will work alongside product management, sales enablement and the wider marketing department to build go-to-market strategies, product positioning, product collateral and messaging for the existing and future Talkdesk AI products and features. You will be able to apply your strong writing skills to simplify messaging with compelling narratives, demos and product collateral.
- Work closely with the wider marketing department to drive awareness, adoption and thought leadership of Talkdesk’s AI products and solutions.
- Plan the launches of new products, releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop positioning, messaging and narratives that clearly communicate the value proposition of Talkdesk AI products.
- Work with demo and creative team to develop and maintain rich and immersive AI product demo experiences
- Support our sales enablement team and co-planning training programs
- Have a BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Has experience in launching products
- Experience with go-to-market planning and execution in enterprise markets
- Deep interest in cloud and AI technology
- An eye for simplicity - visually and written
- Strong interest in the Customer Experience (CX) market
- Excellent communicator. Written and verbal communication skills with all parties
- Strong English speaking and writing skills, both business and creative writing
- Proficiency in other European languages - French, German, Spanish, Italian would be an advantage