Product Marketing Manger
Remote - US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our design team thrives on solving hard problems. We foster a culture of design by inviting cross-functional teams into our process to understand our users' pain points, generate different solutions, and test our ideas. Our team delivers products and experiences by combining personal care and modern technology to give people the healthcare they deserve.
We work closely to define emerging patterns, interactions, and visual systems from the ground up to solve problems that haven’t been solved yet -- such as near real-time collaboration with providers on patient care.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will act as an advocate for Clover design. You will shape product experiences by creating promotional content that will set the stage for how our users engage with our software. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, sales and comms and other stakeholders to deliver user-focused communications. This is a unique opportunity for a creative results-driven person to shape how our patients experience the healthcare system.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create and communicate the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ to the marketplace.
- Manage go to market strategies from concept to launch.
- Develop material that clearly explains the benefits of features and translates them into customer-facing messaging.
- Develop and publish content from UX, Engineering, Product, Interops, and Data Science, and translate into messaging that is appropriate to different audience segments.
- Contribute to the creation of project plans, spanning functions in clinical, product, marketing, sales and operations.
- Conduct extensive market research.
- Conduct competitive analysis and position Clover Assistant’s offerings for competitive advantage.
- Create assets for presentations, effectively communicating the purpose and benefits of Clover Health’s products.
- Collaborate with marketing and comms teams.
You will love this job if:
- You are eager to implement and own best practice product marketing practices, systems and processes.
- You are a collaborator that can make and communicate design decisions with non-designers.
- You are a problem solver that gets excited by big, complicated problems.
- You are a systems-thinker that can logically visualize complex systems and user interaction flows.
- You are an empathetic user advocate that values designing with research and data analysis.
- You consistently seek and offer feedback to peers and cross-functional partners.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager to work with internal stakeholders to crystalize, define, develop, and bring new products/services/solutions to market.
- You are inspired to work in a growth-driven environment and are open to rapid adaptation and change based on market opportunities.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years experience in product marketing, marketing, or product management role(s).
- You have 2+ years in a technology/innovation-driven healthcare company.
- You excel at developing compelling and visually appealing presentation decks that reinforce the company brand and voice.
- You have competence with fundamentals of a successful and results-driven product marketing function.
- You thrive under tight deadlines in a fast paced tech startup company.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.