Product Manager - Lead Generation (x/f/m)
54 Quai Charles Pasqua, 92110 Levallois-Perret
Doctolib is looking for a Product Manager to join our Marketing Performance team. Our next Product Manager will work on the B2B website (info.doctolib.fr), Community (community.doctolib.com), Blog (info.doctolib.fr/blog) and Corporate website (about.doctolib.fr) and contribute to the expansion of Doctolib in France and abroad.
The idea: build a best-in-class online platform where healthcare professionals can start engaging with Doctolib products, services and community.
What you will do
- Work closely with the marketing teams to gather their needs and optimize our lead generation platform
- Be in charge of your own schedule and prioritise user needs to address while working with them closely
- Work closely with our designers and engineers to frame, investigate and validate new features
- Write all user-stories in the backlog
- Own the roadmap project delivery, feature team rituals, organize relevant activities and establish key product management processes
- Partner with all the Feature team’s stakeholders to ensure perfect alignment on problems to solve and how
- Track feature usage and provide feedback to the team
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on several KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Number of healthcare professional prospects engaging with Doctolib
- Number of healthcare professional prospects adopting one of our solutions (New MRR)
- Marketing and Sales conversion rate
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have at least 2 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves
- You enjoy working on cross-functional projects, and bring people of different expertises together (Marketing, Product, Design, Tech, Sales, Data, etc) to deliver best-in-class solutions
- You have a strong product sense and mindset, and an intermediate understanding of tech
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French, German or Italian is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
More about the position
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Levallois Perret
- Start date: As soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!