Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude is building an industry defining category and narratives, and we are looking for a Product Marketer to take the lead on developing and activating our core messaging and positioning. We need a smart, talented, and experienced senior product marketer that’s excited to translate a big vision into in-market success.
Are you looking for a career defining opportunity with one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies? Do you love working with product, sales, and executives? Does creating killer messaging, content, and stories energize you? Do you enjoy seeing your work directly translate into customer engagement and revenue? Are you constantly looking for ways to create content and present information in new and impactful ways? Love collaborating with some of the most dynamic and fast growing companies in the industry? If so then this role is for you.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop and activate our core, industry-defining messaging
- Work very closely with executive staff to translate vision into impactful narratives and content
- Become an industry subject matter expert with your work reaching tens of thousands of people
- Partner with growth marketing to create a world-class website and campaigns
- Lead developing core sales and customer success collateral used in almost every customer interaction across the globe
- Partner with growth product teams to increase customer engagement and adoption
- Engage with the top market analysts and thought-leaders to define and lead our market
- Work with leading institutions to produce market research
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing.
- Prior experience in B2B software – experience in data and analytics a plus
- A background creating high-quality, creative content and presentations
- Experience working closely with demand gen and website teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude was built from the ground up as a holistic operating system for digital business. With product intelligence at the core, our system puts the power of digital customer insights directly into the hands of every digital experience owner spanning product management, engineering, marketing, data science and analytics, and the C-suite.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.