Product Marketing Manager
SFOX is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to play a critical and strategic role in our core marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the ways in which SFOX brings new product innovations to customers.
We are seeking a seasoned marketer who is interested in launching full programs and processes that continue to advance SFOX’s marketing.
This person will have the opportunity to build and execute messaging, positioning, solution, and launch strategies from scratch. They are a fantastic storyteller that can create content and present information in new and impactful ways. They are a self-starter with long term vision. Someone who wants to see their vision turn into reality. They are ready to wear many hats, grow quickly, and make a big impact. They can get creative, lead cross-functional teams, take projects from inception to completion, and ruthlessly prioritize.
You are someone who has a knack for navigating ambiguity, driving clarity, and influencing strategic decisions. You also demonstrate a collaborative spirit, and have experience working closely with sales, customer success, and product organizations.
What you will be doing
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different segments
- Develop and activate our core, industry-defining product positioning and messaging
- Be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Partner with demand gen to create a world-class website and campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Lead developing core sales and customer success collateral
- Create enablement for sales team on new programs, messaging, and product launches
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Be the voice of the customer and partner with Product Management, Design and Engineering to determine the global product strategy and influence the product roadmap
What you should have
- B2B experience
- At least 5 years relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 2 years of product marketing work experience, ideally in a global technology company and/or fintech company
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams is preferred
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, business development, and data analytics teams to develop impactful B2B campaigns tailored for our buyer personas and respective position in the customer lifecycle
- Manage content creation and copyediting across all channels, calling on domain expert writers as needed
SFOX has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?