Growth Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA (open to remote)
About the Role and Your Impact:
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Emotive, you will take ownership of all aspects of paid media and acquisition and be responsible for driving growth across the funnel. You’ll optimize our existing channels, test new channels, and own the results. The ideal candidate will have deep experience managing full-funnel campaigns across digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, etc. and understand how to scale budgets efficiently and effectively on those channels.
Reporting directly to the Head of Demand Gen, this is an exciting opportunity to be Emotive’s first Growth Marketing Manager and help build the foundation for the future of growth marketing at Emotive.
How You'll Contribute:
- Manage monthly budgets for paid media and acquisition, including spend on Google, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations. Rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings.
- Strategize ad content and copy for all paid media campaigns, collaborate with designers to ensure ad content is reflective of the campaign’s message.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations, Business Development, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive innovation and achieve both short and long term business goals.
Skills You Will Bring:
- You have hand-on experience managing a 6-figure demand generation budget in a SMB or mid market SaaS environment (Freemium/free trial marketing experience a must).
- You’re both analytical and data-driven: you use tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot to make strategic decisions and you have a deep understanding of customer analytics and marketing metrics like CPA, CTR, CPM, AOV, LTV.
- Obsessive attention to detail with the ability to execute campaigns from ideation to purchase.
- You have a deep passion for the digital marketing space and stay up to date with the latest trends and insights.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - working cross functionally across various teams comes naturally to you.
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 500+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and remote flexibility.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.