Product Marketing Associate
Posted 1 month ago
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Associate to help expand our product marketing efforts in support of Webflow’s enterprise product line, including content and sales collateral production, product launch messaging and coordination, and ongoing support of cross functional marketing campaigns. This role will work directly with existing product marketing and sales leadership as we build out our enterprise marketing program.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US Remote
As a Product Marketing Associate, you’ll …
- Develop an expert understanding of Webflow’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to create compelling and impactful marketing materials for our sales team
- Work directly with customers to gather and share their stories via case studies, blog posts, and online events
- Coordinate closely with brand design team to ensure timely and thoughtful execution of marketing materials
- Develop and communicate Webflow’s value proposition through training and marketing materials that support lead-nurturing, conversion, and customer retention efforts
- Build and maintain competitive landscape content including internal resources, presentations, demos, and other assets
- Craft insight & analysis to assess current & emerging competitive trends
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Product Marketing Associate if you:
- Have a generalist mindset and a few years of experience with many types of marketing
- Have a strong interest in the world of websites, a passion for our customers and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Have a collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have a self-starter attitude with a bias toward action and execution
- Have experience supporting B2B sales teams
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Product Marketing Associate and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.