Technical Product Owner
Technical Product Owner
Focus on: DevOps and Cloud Solutions
Are you ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges? Join us! We are looking for a passionate Product/Solutions Owner!
The ideal candidate is eager to learn something new every day, capable of managing their own time, curious and a true team player.
As a Product Owner:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements;
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy;
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI;
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities;
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals;
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product;
- Follow our competitors and the industry;
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner;
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles;
- Proficient in English;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please