Technical Product Owner - Network
Posted 1 month ago
pureIntegration is looking for a Technical Product Owner who can create user stories, gather requirements, and work with scrum team and business owners to develop products that operate more efficiently and with higher quality. Person would be collaborating between business unit, product organization, engineering organization, project management organizations
For this role we are targeting someone with more technical product owner experience and preferably someone with network experience.
- This Product Owner will work closely with our extensive customer base, develop software requirements, prioritize features, identify dependencies, and sequence implementation and testing across multiple scrum teams. This integral role ensures that we build the right features at the right time to meet our customers' needs.
- Serve as a Product Owner an internal telemetry and automation platform used by Network Engineering and Operations
- Partner with internal network architecture, engineering, and operations teams to understand and advocate for their needs and priorities
- Maintain strong comprehension of Comcast’s internal network automation and telemetry product portfolio as well as reference knowledge of Comcast network architectures, topologies, and platforms
- Perform technical requirements analysis for network automation and telemetry capabilities, to document use cases and acceptance criteria in support of functional and non-functional requirements
- Guide application strategy and acceptance in advancement of product roadmaps and in assurance of product quality
- Lead technical refinement activities with development teams to transfer knowledge of product requirements; prioritize work for Scrum teams
- Serve as a network subject matter expert in support of application development, testing, and deployment
- Provide strategic direction for roadmap creation and long-range planning;
- Participate in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Increment (PI) Planning activities
- Present at product demonstrations, trainings, and other internal customer-facing forums
- Drive continuous improvement of deployed platforms by consistently looking for ways to expand capabilities. improve efficiency, and reduce costs.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certification
- 5-8 yrs of Product Management experience.
- SAFe POPM and/or SA certification.
- User story development, including acceptance criteria experience
- Networking background.
Location : 100% remote until September then possibly onsite in Philadelphia.
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.