Product Manager Supply Chain Risk Management (Wrocław or Remote)
Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
riskmethods – the intelligent way to manage risk!
Bring our unique product to the next level with your in-depth product management skills!
Become part of our international team within a growing SaaS-company, that is a FOCUS small to medium sized business certified top-employer four years in a row! If you are looking for a job in an agile work environment, flexibility and room to grow, riskmethods is the right place for you.
For our Wrocław office or remote we are looking for a motivated team player as our new
Product Manager Supply Chain Risk Management
What you will do:
- Identify and research market opportunities and (re)define our product vision and strategy.
- Conduct focus groups to get a detailed understanding of our customers and monitor the activities of our competitors.
- Develop the product roadmap of our solution allowing our customers to do a better supply chain risk management.
- Collaborate closely with our internal and external stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of our customers needs and product requirements to enhance the status-quo.
- Contribute your own ideas to constantly improve our product.
- Support sales with Supply Chain Risk Management expert knowledge.
What you should bring along:
- You have a university degree in a business or technical field.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience as product manager.
- You have 3+ years of experience within the Supply Chain Risk Management or Procurement area.
- You have experience in gather customer demand and developing product roadmaps giving competitive advantage.
- You are a team player and have great communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, German is not required but a plus.
What we offer you:
- Develop together with our customer the new product category of Supply Chain Risk Management at the market leader in this field and build the worldwide largest supply chain risk network
- Work in a start up with an agile mindset and flat hierarchies uplifting your personal growth and professional development
- Have a strong impact on our company and the business of our customers.
- Bring in your own ideas.
- Attend conferences and trainings to stay up to date with the latest industry updates.
- Have plenty of fun, team events, kicker, table tennis, drinks and great colleagues.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please include your availability for the location Munich and your salary expectations.
riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
Follow us on Social Media:
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at email@example.com
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.