Growth Marketing Associate
San Francisco HQ / Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Nurx is looking for a talented individual to help drive customer acquisition at scale, in a ROI-positive way. You will assist the Growth Marketing team in managing relationships with key partners (ad networks, vendors, and agencies), managing budgets, developing strategies and optimization, supporting revenue forecasting, and communicating with internal stakeholders regarding KPIs and performance.
What you'll do:
- Help oversee paid acquisition channels including SEM, paid social, programmatic, online video, TV, and more to grow the subscriber base.
- Identify, test, and optimize channels to maximize ROI. Allocate spending to channels that drive the highest value users at the lowest cost.
- Monitor KPIs on a daily basis, ensuring that we’re on track to hitting targets, clearly communicating risks, updates and highlights when needed.
- Combine a data-driven approach with strong instincts to identify audiences that resonate with brand and product; leverage learnings to discover channels that allow us to grow new segments.
- Drive continuous improvements in messaging, creative, and channel to increase conversion. Be holistic in approach to ensure users see a consistent narrative from creative to the landing page.
- Deepen our understanding of what channels, creative, and targeting working for each separate service line (Birth control, PrEP, STI testing kits, Herpes treatment, Migraines treatment, etc).
- Become an expert in the space by learning about our product, developing a view of how we stack up against competition, and constantly seeking insights about our target customer.
- Evaluate and help drive selection of key external partners to accelerate growth.
- Push our agency partners for excellence in creative, ad formats, testing, and ROI optimization.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices, innovation, and strategies for all digital acquisition channels.
A bit about you:
- 1+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Experience in performance marketing through core digital channels such as PPC, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat), programmatic display, and affiliates.
- Deeply analytical and data driven.
- Some understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Exposure to large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue, and key performance metrics.
- Proven experience leveraging data and ongoing testing to greatly impact/enhance marketing performance and more efficiently buy media.
- Track record of driving exceptional campaign results; specifically driving revenue growth with ecommerce and mobile app.
- Excellent planning communication skills – both verbal and written to clearly convey market dynamics, strategies, tactics, rationale and results, to peers, agency and “C-suite” audiences.
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment and can independently execute against goals.
- Strong working understanding of Excel, Google Analytics or similar analytics tools.
- Knowledge of ad platform tagging and SQL skills a plus.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA. Remote candidates are welcome to apply.