Ux Designer Lead
Remote - US
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
You are a trailblazer among your peers and regarded as a User Experience expert. You are not scared by highly-nested workflows, complex concepts, and deep interaction models: your mind and craft is like a scalpel, and it can cut through these tangled realities and create experiences that will get an Enterprise user up and running in a matter of minutes, not hours or days.
You don't wait for the information and insights to come to you - you go out and get them. You are a proud geek that has earned the respect of every engineer you have worked with. But most importantly, you are fun to work with and bring a sense of humor to the toughest of challenges while working alongside peers who, like you, are unconstrained by the status quo.
No day is ever the same at LiveRamp, but the responsibilities of your day-to-day job would include the following:
- Own the development of the UX strategy, user journeys, and forward-looking user experiences across a variety of SaaS first-party identity, data ingestion & data wrangling projects
- Communicate the UX strategy and vision to both leadership and feature teams to help drive and evangelize LiveRamp’s first-party identity strategy
- Craft beautiful and efficient design artifacts of all sorts (user flows, interactive prototypes, site architectures, wireframes, data visualizations, etc.) that are engaging to product leaders, actionable to engineers, and deliver flawless experiences to our users.
- Make strategic design decisions related to existing and new products and experiences, and be able to back those decisions up with a narrative at the intersections of user needs and business outcomes.
- Partner with user research, and then utilize those insights and your expert storytelling skills to help product leaders and engineering teams work together to deliver outstanding user experiences and business outcomes.
- Engage product leaders to identify, scope, and prioritize design, Ux research, and documentation needs and activities.
- Actively contribute to the maturation of our design system, design practices, agile methodology, and culture as we scale the human-centered design practice at LiveRamp.
- You will communicate insights to both leadership and feature teams to help drive analytics strategy and create experiences that customers need and love
- Technical background, specifically with respect to data management, data activation, and data collaboration
- Experience designing for data-rich products and knowledge of key concepts (cardinality, data modeling, ETL)
- Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Abstract)
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing design artifacts, design processes with strong design acumen and articulate storytelling. Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio.
- You have experience and the ability to resolve and remove roadblocks and help teams deliver on outcomes, avoid churn, and strengthen relationships between individuals and teams.
- Experience with data visualization & BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Sisense
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions)
- Desire to work remotely
- Scale up the internal usage of a design system and maintain the design system across its lifecycle
Required Experience & Education
- 10+ years of design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, Cognitive Psychology or related field
Bonus Points Experience & Education
- 15+ years of design experience
- Knowledge of CDAP or/and Superset open source frameworks/projects
- Master degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, Cognitive Psychology or related field.