Growth Marketing Manager
Who we are
The App Marketing team owns app user growth and retention across 5 consumer apps, including the Wayfair App, one of the Top 10 most downloaded shopping apps in 2020. We operate as a well-funded startup, responsible for full-funnel app marketing including driving new app downloads via digital advertising and owned media placements, optimizing our App Store presence, and increasing user retention in the app via push notification strategy and product enhancements. We partner closely with internal teams such as Data Science, Business Intelligence, Ad Tech, App Product, Promotions, and Creative to expand our advertising reach and provide a more personalized and sticky app experience. Our app is a strategic lever for the business and growing quickly. As such, this is a great opportunity to generate measurable impact for the business in a high-visibility role.
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Analyst to join our team to own growth strategy analytics across the user journey in order to further accelerate the growth of the app program and enable a better experience for our app customers. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial technically-minded individual who is interested in learning more about the ad tech, marketing analytics, and app product spaces.
What you’ll do
- Leverage advanced analytics techniques such as customer segmentation and predictive modeling to better understand app customer journeys and behaviors and inform app marketing strategy and decisions
- Partner closely with app marketing, product managers, engineers and external vendors to investigate issues, identify opportunities and implement innovative solutions
- Become a technical expert in app data and ad tech integrations and serve as advocate for app within the broader organization
- Document current processes and serve as strategic consultant to improve app monetization on other paid channels
Who you are
- Proficiency in SQL, R, and/or Python. You will be required to pass a coding assessment as part of the interview process.
- Dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make a big impact in a growing organization
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset and a desire for creative problem solving
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable in a data-driven environment
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area (computer science, engineering, mathematics, or economics) or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative or technical field such as consulting, engineering or product management
- Interest and/or experience in Mar/Ad Tech and App Marketing
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.