Product Marketing Manager
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll join a growing team responsible for product positioning, sales enablement, campaign strategy, analyst relations, and messaging. You’ll have an immediate impact on the business by supporting sales, influencing analysts, and contributing to marketing campaigns.
In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be a product champion in the market, helping to drive the product value proposition and gain insights that enable you to contribute to our broader go-to-market strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that establishes Recorded Future as the leading provider of security intelligence products and services
- Manage product launches including planning, messaging, and communication
- Create sales and marketing tools, including whitepapers, presentations, videos, and blog posts, to communicate the value proposition of our products
- Conduct enablement efforts for internal sales teams and channel partners
- Work with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop campaign themes and concepts, including messaging, target segments, and content assets
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, and the problems they need to solve
- Drive demand generation – support the strategy and programs that create interest for Recorded Future across market segments
- Represent Recorded Future at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, and on social media (some travel required for events)
- Develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and develop compelling positioning, messages, and sales tools to differentiate Recorded Future against competition
- Communicate with industry analysts to increase awareness and drive a positive perception of Recorded Future
What you’ll bring:
- A BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software
- Ability to collaborate across teams in marketing, sales, research, and product
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills); ability to grasp and translate technical concepts
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Ability to handle many assignments simultaneously
- Direct experience with security related products and services a plus, but not required
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.