Analyst, Growth Marketing
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are building and powering the fastest growing $1B company in Silicon Valley and passionate about running a scalable strategy and analytics team. We seek an Analyst to build out our reporting and storytelling capabilities for the marketing organization.
The Twilio team is building additional muscle to analyze and accelerate the velocity of our pipeline. Focusing on our core sales-assisted and self-serve funnels, this person will fuel our continued growth by analyzing performance, deriving insights, and recommending improvements across our marketing channels. For anyone who wants to pursue a career learning about marketing efficiency and optimization, this is an excellent chance to learn alongside a team that knows their stuff.
The right candidate has strong technical skills, eye for business and analytical skills to identify and analyze ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
Twilio is looking for an analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated a track record of technical expertise in a marketing setting.
- You are focused on efficiency and can work cross-functionally with business partners across Developer Marketing, Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Sales, and Web
- You maintain a steady pulse on our performance across both the self-serve and sales funnels and provide scalable strategies, insights to fuel growth
- You have the ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; proficiency in SQL, Excel/Google Sheets, BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker), Salesforce. You possess the curiosity and potential to dive into statistical analysis and work with new data sets
- You will lead the creation and maintenance of current and future dashboarding requests, while incorporating scalable processes with consistent and standardized views
- You will build a framework to support merged funnel insights and understand how to connect disparate data across our systems
- Ability to bridge the gap between data analytics and business marketing. Uses context and experience to know the what, why and how of every piece of marketing investment
- Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- 0-1 years of experience with analytical thinking and technical skills such as querying with SQL
As an Analyst on the Marketing Strategy and Analytics team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Translate the metrics and review trends. Dive into the details and unveil efficiencies throughout our funnels to drive growth
- BE BOLD: Deliver insights that are executive-friendly and be proactive in sharing across our Go-to-Market teams to advise growth decisions
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Focus on what matters but also lead the ad-hoc analytical efforts in an unstructured environment to support identifying key insights that can impact our growth
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: You have strong intellectual curiosity to partner with the business to understand needs, ratify against our priorities, and build trust with execution
- WRITE IT DOWN: You build documentation to empower partners to find their own answers and improve knowledge and understanding of our metrics.
- DRAW THE OWL: Be a builder. Use marketing visualization tools (Tableau, SFDC) to illustrate our current marketing motions. Support the overall analytics function by building queries and analyses (via SQL, Looker, Python) to support our business partners needs.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $61,888.00 - $77,360.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $54,152.00 - $67,690.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks