Senior Product Manager (Revenue)
Los Angeles (open to remote)
About the Role and Your Impact:
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for building delightful products that will change the way that consumer businesses engage with their customers at scale. This is a high visibility, high impact role and is a great opportunity for someone that wants to create an entire new category of business software.
In this role, you will directly impact our revenue initiatives (pricing plans, automated billing, upgrades, and cancellation). You will develop a deep understanding of the Emotive suite of product offerings and the value they provide to our customers. This will be a highly cross-functional role, sitting at the intersection of product, go-to-market, and financial planning. You will help build out monetization frameworks, establish financial controls, and ensure sound unit economics.
How you will contribute within three months:
- Develop expertise in the core functionality of our products and business offerings, and the shared account management and billing infrastructure that supports them
- Establish strong relationships with key counterparts in Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Finance
- By the end of your first month, you’ll be the primary point of contact for internal queries relating to your focus area
- Have built a roadmap for the next quarter
How you will contribute within six months:
- Have established an incredibly exciting long-term vision for your product area
- Measure and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, including product KPIs, feature adoption, customer needs and business opportunities, to inform and support product decisions and guide prioritization
- Manage new features and regular releases through the full product development lifecycle, including communication of regular updates to cross-functional teams, and ongoing support after launch
Skills You Will Bring:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information, or related field. Master’s preferred.
- Proven experience launching major product features that make a meaningful impact. Consistent history of driving measurable user or revenue growth.
- Strong analytical skills, experience building analytics products a plus.
- Experience with customer lifecycle management, including driving pricing and upgrade levers for SaaS products (preferred).
- Strong ability to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems or ideas into a product roadmap with minimal guidance.
- Passion for well designed products. You have an eye for design and are eager to collaborate with designers to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Incredible attention to detail. You want to ship the best customer experience and will not compromise. Your specs are incredibly detailed and you are able to provide unambiguous clarity to design & engineering.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will do what it takes to ship your feature and make it successful. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting customers for interviews, helping QA your products or training the GTM team for new feature launches.
- Deep empathy for users. You love meeting and learning from all customers.
- Experience with A/B testing and data analysis is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Sales & Marketing tech stack is a plus.
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 450+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on product people absolutely love!
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.