Senior Product Manager
Remote - Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
As a Senior Product Manager you will be joining our product team and usually you will start by joining and managing an existing game aiming to higher audience and monetization levels. It can be (or become) your role to create and manage a new social or mobile game over its full product lifecycle.
Skill & Requirements
- Generate visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizeable. Go from ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation.
- Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and content. Manage our team of artists, engineers, prioritize tasks, manage the roadmap and ensure implementation.
- Define, measure and analyse KPI’s and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
- Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing). Constantly optimise the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetization.
- B2C, mobile experience and numerical skills in a gaming environment is a must.
- Obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
- You'll love the products you create and are passionate about games.
- You think from a user’s point of view and want to get better at it all the time.
- The ideal candidate can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
- The Product Manager will have a creative mindset and can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
- Experience in product management/game design on mobile - or gaming environment.
- You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just get things done.
- You care a lot about people – those playing your game, in your team and in your company working collaboratively across all business areas.
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym