Vidyard is looking for a driven marketer to help build and scale onboarding, retention and monetization of our free user base. We’re looking for a candidate who can drive our Product Led Growth (PLG) business model forward by running Marketing campaigns that grow usage and adoption of the Vidyard product and create brand virality and evangelism.
This role will involve working cross functionally with our product, marketing and analytics teams to drive outcomes collectively.
What you’ll do:
- Write compelling in-app and email copy to onboard our free user base and educate them about the benefits of video-based communication
- Leverage product & firmographic data to segment communications based on product usage and persona
- Launch and manage initiatives like product webinars, customer events and media campaigns, to drive user engagement
- Build paid ad campaigns to retarget Vidyard’s free user base with relevant messaging
- Work with our product marketing and product teams to build upgrade messaging and targeting
- Own free user email communication and work closely with our marketing automation team to execute A/B testing
- Build dashboards using Heap and Excel to measure results of all programs and initiatives. Collaborate with our data analyst to tie Marketing data to Product data
- Articulate and synthesize data to internal team members to drive informed decision making
We’re looking for someone who:
- Brings 1-2+ years of marketing experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS/Product-Led Growth organization
- Has experience with (or has displayed a strong interest in) copywriting and messaging
- Is analytical and comfortable analyzing campaign performance to make optimizations
- Knows their way around Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, Excel or Spreadsheets
- Has a bias for action (done is better than perfect!) and thrives in fast paced environments
- Obsesses over the approach rather than the solution to problems
- Looks for an opportunity to learn in every situation
- Experience using marketing automation such as Marketo, Hubspot or Intercom is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
*This is a remote position
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.