Senior Product Marketing Manager, Competitive and Market Intelligence
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
We’re looking for a strategic thinker with a passion for competitive intelligence and market insights to help Mirakl build on its current status as a pioneer and market leader of a fast-growing and exciting category for Enterprise Marketplace Platforms in the Digital Commerce space.
This is a strategic, high-impact product marketing role that will own competitive & market intelligence to inform corporate/GTM strategy and enable our global sales teams to win in competitive deals. Reporting to the VP of Global Product Marketing, you will work closely with your product marketing peers, product management, solutions engineering, customer success and sales teams around the world to design and drive structured programs for capturing, analyzing, and explaining Mirakl’s competitive landscape and key market trends inclusive of alternative strategies, vendors, and key market trends in digital commerce. Also, in scope will be the fast-evolving buyer profiles and behaviors underlying the market landscape, so we not only respond to but also foresee and proactively master emerging trends.
- Serve as a trusted consultant for executive leadership, product, and go-to-market teams as a market expert in enterprise marketplace vendors and the partner ecosystem
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative research to better understand our buyer dynamics and competitive landscape in terms of offerings, roadmaps, messaging, and go to market strategies on a global, regional, and local level
- Develop market “listening” strategies, analyze press coverage and announcements and report on meaningful findings
- Extract and communicate insights & analysis to assess current & emerging competitive and market trends
- Manage a comprehensive win/loss program to gather and analyze firsthand feedback direct from prospects and customers
- Develop differentiating messaging & positioning for Mirakl backed by customer evidence and proof points
- Create and maintain dedicated competitive content including battle cards, presentations, and other assets, as well as ensure all other relevant assets are optimized to reflect these insights
- Work with our enablement team and sales leadership to educate the sales teams by leading live and on-demand training sessions
- 6+ years in product marketing and/or competitive intelligence
- A track record of entrepreneurial drive and ownership and success collaborating in high-growth, global environments
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities for quantitative and qualitative data analysis and distillation into actionable insights
- Excellent competitive messaging and positioning skills at both business and technical levels (working with technical subject matter experts)
- Background in B2B, enterprise software or SaaS/Cloud space, eCommerce vendor experience a plus
- Prior experience in management consulting, product management, solutions engineering and/or sales enablement a plus